Saturday, 10 November 2012
Pull Ups and 8 Min Abs Workout
I finally uploaded my pull up video to my youtube channel [hit the subscribe button :) ], just to show you guys one of the things I get up to at the gym (Watch the video -----------> ).
After uploading my video, I found this 'SICK' youtube channel with good workout videos. Check it out and get your fitness level on point. Here is a video I have special interest in from that channel.
8 Min Abs Workout, how to have six pack. The workout has been designed to specifically work on the abdominal area.
It can be done by anyone who exercises regularly, both men and women. There are no particular requirements for this module; you just need to know how to properly perform the exercises involved.
Perform this workout every second day (e.g. Mon-Wed-Fri) for at least two weeks. Then you'll be ready to perform the next level of this workout.
Good Luck to get six pack!
HOW THIS WORKOUT WORKS
1. Working aerobically on your abdominal muscles for over 7 minutes stimulates the capillaries in this area. These in turn increase the blood flow.
2. A greater blood flow means a greater flow of oxygen - and fat only burns in the presence of oxygen.
3. Toned muscles need more calories (kcal) to stay active. Our organism tends to release these calories from the area near the active muscles. So it burns fat in that area.
HOW TO USE THIS WORKOUT
1. The module is designed to work the abdominal area 'aerobically'. Performing it straight after an aerobic workout (e.g.: running, spinning, swimming or other aerobic activities) will improve the positive effect.
2. Learn the instructions for each exercise of this workout. Ensure you perform exercises properly.
3. Pay attention on the correct breathing while performing the exercises. It is very important and will help you achieve the best results possible.